Your cart is currently empty!
Using My Community Made
In connection with using My Community Made’s services you will not:
- Post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites.
- Post, list or upload products associated with a Multi-Level Marketing, Network Marketing or Referral Marketing on My Community Made
- Post, list or upload products mass produced by a party other than yourself or products which infringe on the copyright of a third-party
- Post, list or upload products in which no tangible value is transferred between seller or buyer such as ‘spells’ or ‘psychic services’, this also applies to items like subscription boxes, in all cases the tangible value of the item must be included in the item description
- Breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status
- Use our services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools
- Fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason
- Manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user’s listings
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libelous content
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems
- Transfer your My Community Made account and credentials to another party without our consent.
My Community Made sellers must fill out their shipping settings, providing a shipping method for at least one of the shipping zones My Community Made offers.
You agree that, except to the extent inconsistent with or preempted by federal law, the laws of the State of Massachusetts, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this User Agreement and any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and My Community Made, except as otherwise stated in this User Agreement.
You and My Community Made each agree that any and all disputes or claims that have arisen, or may arise, between you and My Community Made (including any disputes or claims between you and a third-party agent of My Community Made) that relate in any way to or arise out of this or previous versions of the User Agreement, your use of or access to the Services, the actions of My Community Made or its agents, or any products or services sold, offered, or purchased through the Services shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than in court. Alternatively, you may assert your claims in small claims court, if your claims qualify and so long as the matter remains in such court and advances only on an individual basis.
Payments and Billing
Through the site, mycommunitymade.com provides electronic web-based platforms for exchanging information between buyers and sellers of products and services. mycommunitymade.com additionally provides electronic web-based transaction platforms for Members to place, accept, conclude, manage and fulfill orders for the provision of products and services online with the site. However, for any services, mycommunitymade.com does not represent either the seller or the buyer in specific transactions. mycommunitymade.com does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the Site or the ability of the sellers to complete a sale or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase.
We may change our seller fees from time-to-time by posting the changes on the My Community Made site 14 days in advance, but with no advance notice required for temporary promotions or any changes that result in the reduction of fees.
You must have a payment method on file when selling through My Community Made services and pay all fees and applicable taxes associated with our services by the payment due date. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect amounts owed by charging other payment methods on file with us, retain collection agencies and legal counsel, and, for all accounts over 60 days past due, request that PayPal deduct the amount owed from your PayPal account balance.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit the following information in an email to email@example.com
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon
- A description of where the material that you claim in infringing is located on the site
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, it’s agent or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Warranties and Limitation of Liability
My Community Made and all information, content, materials, products (including software) and other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the My Community Made are provided by Fisher Tech Solutions LLC “As Is” and “As Available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. My Community Made makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the My Community Made services, or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made availble to you through the My Community Made service, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of the My Community Made service is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by law, My Community Made disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. My Community Made does not warrant that the My Community Made, services, information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services, included on or otherwise made available to you through the My Community Made services, My Community Made servers or electronic communications sent from My Community Made are free of viruses or other harmful components. To the Full extent permissible by law, My Community Made will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any My Community Made service, or from any information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through any My Community Made service, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.
You may need your own My Community Made account to use certain My Community Made services, and you may be required to be logged in to the account and have a valid payment method associated with it. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. My Community Made does not sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method.
My Community Made reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, terminate your rights to use My Community Made Services, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in it’s sole discretion.
Relationship With My Community Made
My Community Made is not a party to the dealings between customer and vendor, including posts, proposals, quality or performance of the vendors products or services. My Community Made does not introduce customers to vendors or help vendors find customers. My Community Made simply makes the site services available to enable customers to identify and purchase local products and services themselves. My Community Made, does not, in any way, supervise, direct or control vendor or vendor products/services. My Community Made will not provide the vendor with training or any equipment, labor, or materials needed to run their store. My Community Made makes no representations about, and does not guarantee the quality, safety, or legality of, the vendors on the My Community Made platform.
My Community Made does not deduct any amount for withholding unemployment, social security, or other taxes for the customer or vendor, each of which is solely responsible for all tax returns and payments required to be filed with or made to any federal, state or local tax authority in any nation with respect to vendors performance and customer’s acceptance, of the vendors products and services.
My Community Made is not required to and may not verify any feedback or information given to us by customers or vendors nor does My Community Made perform background checks on customers or vendors.